Sunday 15 May 2011

Me-Made-June '11 Flickr Group!!!

As promised, the Me-Made-June '11 Flickr group lives!!! So, if you have signed yourself up as a participant of this challenge and wish to document your outfits photographically and share them with the class, then head on over to Flickr group and request membership and you'll be a member within a day or two (though probably sooner).



Remember, you can still sign up as a participant of MMJune '11 and join the party. Involvement and contribution to the Flickr group is completely optional. On the flip side, if you don't want to participate in this challenge, you are still perfectly able and more than welcome to check out the Flickr group photo pool and discussions and soak up the inspiration, though you will not be able to actively contribute to them.

Here's some further pointers and guidelines for potential members of this group:

  • Please be aware that the images posted to this group's pool and discussions that take place can be viewed by the public, but can only be added to by those who are members of this group.

  • This group is for participants of the challenge to post images of their outfits/garments that were worn during June '11. Please do not use this Flickr group to display your creations, unless THEY WERE ACTUALLY WORN IN JUNE '11.

  • If members do not feel comfortable appearing in photos on a public forum such as this, they are more than welcome to choose an alternative way to display and represent the outfit/garments/accessories worn during this challenge.

  • Please limit your photo uploads to 2 images per day of June.

  • It is in no way compulsory to upload photos everyday, or even to particpate in this Flickr group at all. Participants are welcome to contribute photos to this group as often or infrequently as they like. If participants don't wish to document every day of the challenge, that is totally fine.
If you have unanswered queries or concerns regarding the MMJune '11 Flickr group, or the challenge in general, feel free to leave a comment or message me through Flickr or my blog email address (at the top right of this page). Hope to see you over there!

9 comments:

Debi said...

Hi Zoe! I was really sad to miss you at the meet-up too! I didn't even realise you were there until I saw the pictures on Tilly's blog! I will definitely be down again and I can't wait to meet up...OR if you are ever in Edinburgh let me know :)

Tilly said...

So excited! I get to be part of it this time, not just a lurker.

Really great to meet you yesterday. Just wish we'd had longer to chat. Let's arrange another meet-up soon x

Corrine said...

I cannot wait to see how this one goes. You're a peach for setting it up.

Vintage Girl said...

I am looking forward to this, we are going camping in June. So today I made two blouses just for camping. Thanks for the guidelines.

Unknown said...

Hello lovely. Am almost definately going to do this. Just need a batch of Me Made pants to help me through...;)
Px

Pia said...

Hi Zoe
Great to meet you saturday - I cannot believe how restrained you were :-D

Sew on Trend said...

How do I apply for this ? Would love to take part for the first time.

Susan said...

Me-Made-May 11 was so much fun, how can I skip June? Count me in.

Stacy said...

Oh, I am so torn! I had fun participating in M-M-May last year, and I miss regularly interacting with the sewing bloggers I "met" then. But my schedule has gotten so crazy since then...I haven't had time to sew many new things, and I'm not sure I'll have time every day to take pictures of my outfits. Ugh! I can't decide....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...